Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Classic With Styling Nice long Boots Contest

Winners
Tonights theme at Classic With Style was Nice Long Boots. I spent just about all morning and afternoon prepareing for it, and I have to say if the best I can do is increase my score on the runway, by 10 points then I expect to never win or place in any of these contest. And thats okay, but tonights problems I was dealing with really sucked! I was attacked by th LAG monster he snagged me on the way out and again on the way back in to the back stage. From now on I will not only post the picture of the winners, but I will post my own pictures of those in the contest including myself. You will find pictures of all other models too the left of the page, and of myself too the right of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment