Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Recovery Update and My Return too The Styleing Stage!!!!

Hello Angel's!!!! (^_^)

Well it's been almost 2 weeks since I attempted to amputate my right thumb from my hand via a light pole. Hahaha! Have too laugh about it cause it's too crazy of a incident not too laugh. I was told it was a 1 in a million type of an accident. I just wish it was the lottery instead. lol

So My stitches came out on Monday. I have regained about 60% of the usage of my hand and full recovery of the rest of my fingers on my right hand. I still have a broken thumb, but it's only the tip of my thumb. So I only have to wear a thumb restraint for 3 more weeks while I work and do activities.

Now for my announcement of my return too the Stage!!!

I was looking ahead and I see that next week has a theme Music and Hollywood Celebrity's... Though I would just absolutely love to be in both events I have RL Dinner Date with my fellow coworkers on Wednesday, so I will return to the stage On Tuesday and all I'm saying is White Diamond's..... lol.

I have missed a few things, but I have been keeping up on the goings on's these last 2 weeks at Classic With Style, and I'm very excited for the Ms June and Ms December winners. Congratulations!!!! (^_^)

Okay, So expect too start seeing me hanging around in the audience the next few days as I check up on you and cheer you on.

P.S. The Victoria Secret Fashion Show NYC 2010 Was Excellent!! The models and Katey was awesome!!!!


Big Hugs and Kisses Too all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment